• Girl in a jacket
    Dear members of the Fallout 76 community,

We would like to make it clear that our community is not affiliated with Bethesda or the Fallout franchise in any way. We are simply a group of fans who enjoy playing the game and discussing it with others. We strive to create a helpful and welcoming environment for all our members, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy being part of our community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Official A Short Fallout 76 Story Fan Fiction

Killer_Rabbi

Vault76-VagaBond
Staff member

Radiation Level:

Website
fallout76.org
Playing on
PC
Display Name
Vault76-VagaBond
Player Rank
In the aftermath of the nuclear apocalypse, the vast wastelands of West Virginia, now known as Appalachia, were teeming with life and danger. Among the survivors, two figures stood out - Vault Dweller and Rose, a raider with a unique personality.

Vault Dweller, a resident of Vault 76, had been tasked with rebuilding society. Emerging from the safety of the Vault on Reclamation Day, they were met with a world vastly different from the one they remembered.

Meanwhile, Rose, the eccentric and unpredictable leader of the Raiders at the Top of the World, had her own plans. Despite her raider tendencies, she was not without a sense of humour, often cracking jokes over the radio.

One day, Vault Dweller received a transmission from Rose. "Hey, 76er, I've got a proposition for you," she said, her voice crackling over the radio. "I need some tech from a place swarming with feral ghouls. You help me, and I might help you back."

Intrigued and seeing an opportunity for an alliance, Vault Dweller agreed. Armed with their trusty C.A.M.P. and a handful of Stimpaks, they ventured into the ghoul-infested ruins.

The journey was perilous. Feral ghouls lunged from the shadows, their irradiated forms a grotesque reminder of the world before. But Vault Dweller fought bravely, their Power Armor protecting them from the worst of the attacks.

Finally, they found the tech Rose needed - a pre-war device that could potentially boost radio signals across Appalachia. As they returned to Rose, they couldn't help but wonder - could this alliance lead to a safer Appalachia, or was it just another step towards chaos?

Back at the Top of the World, Rose greeted Vault Dweller with a smirk. "Not bad, 76er," she said, taking the device. "You might just survive out here after all."

As Vault Dweller left, they looked out at the vast expanse of Appalachia. It was a world of danger and uncertainty, but also of hope. And as long as they stood, they would fight for that hope, for a better tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom